By Stephen R. Palmer, John M. Felsing
Feature-Driven improvement (FDD) combines the rate and suppleness of agile tools with model-driven strategies that scale to the biggest initiatives. This definitive e-book, a pragmatic advisor to Feature-Driven improvement, exhibits FDD at paintings in real-world tasks because it provides start-to-finish information on adapting FDD to the reader's wishes. It deals in-depth insurance of all 5 FDD levels: modeling, characteristic lists, making plans, layout, and software program development.
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development (Coad Series) PDF
Similar development books
* resolve difficulties related to occasions, results, dimensions, types, subject matters, and consumer interface components
* how one can increase your types, and the way to place and reposition components on a web page
* utilize jQuery's occasion administration process, together with customized occasions and customized occasion information
* Create UI elements-such as tabs, accordions, and modals-from scratch
* Optimize your code to dispose of bottlenecks and make sure top functionality
* the best way to try out your jQuery applications
The book's participants include:
* Cody Lindley
* James Padolsey
* Ralph Whitbeck
* Jonathan Sharp
* Michael Geary and Scott González
* Rebecca Murphey
* Remy Sharp
* Ariel Flesler
* Brian Cherne
* Jörn Zaefferer
* Mike Hostetler
* Nathan Smith
* Richard D. worthy
* Maggie Wachs, Scott Jehl, Todd Parker, and Patty Toland
* Rob Burns
Create Moodle quizzes to augment studying utilizing sensible, hands-on recipes
* research whatever new directly! a quick, quickly, targeted advisor supplying speedy results.
* Create a good categorised query financial institution to supply the basis for quizzes.
* offer vast learner-centred suggestions to reinforce learning.
* Use stories to investigate learner effects.
Enhancing studying adventure and enhancing pupil good fortune has many teachers trying to find potent instruments. Moodle Quiz is simply any such device to help teachers in developing robust evaluation studies for his or her learners.
"Instant Moodle Quiz Module How-to" is a pragmatic, hands-on consultant that offers you with a couple of transparent step by step strategies, so that it will assist you make the most of the genuine energy that's in the back of Moodle Quiz, and provides you a great grounding in utilizing it to accomplish powerful review on your courses.
This booklet covers how Moodle Quiz module can be utilized to create potent review FOR and OF studying on your classes. it is going to take you thru a couple of transparent, functional recipes that can assist you harness the facility of Moodle Quiz quick and painlessly.
You will commence by means of studying to establish transparent different types, conscientiously designed questions and precious suggestions to create the query financial institution that's the origin of Moodle Quiz. upon getting configured the quiz and distinct your safety specifications, you could decide upon questions by means of hand or randomly. as soon as freshmen have accomplished the quiz you could have interaction one-on-one or learn statistical facts for big teams utilizing the simply generated reports.
Using "Instant Moodle Quiz Module How-to" you are going to methods to create powerful quizzes and the way to supply significant suggestions and review results.
What you are going to research from this booklet
* developing powerful different types and questions for the query bank.
* utilizing the various diversified query codecs effectively.
* growing fast, significant suggestions for the learner at a variety of degrees within the quiz.
* Configuring and growing the quiz together with your personal tastes in mind.
* Experiencing the quiz from the learners' standpoint to achieve perception into design.
* analyzing the quiz from the instructor's standpoint to work out learner performance.
* research the glorious possibilities for learner-instructor interplay supplied via Quiz module.
* developing safer checking out scenario utilizing positive aspects in quiz design.
* reading the wealth of analytical and statistical info supplied via quite a few studies generated from quiz.
Filled with useful, step by step directions and transparent reasons for an important and invaluable initiatives. Get the task performed and examine as you pass. Step-by step software of the positive aspects of Moodle Quiz presents an exceptional grounding in growing potent evaluate FOR and OF learning.
Who this ebook is written for
Filled with useful, step by step directions and transparent reasons for an important and important projects. Get the task performed and research as you cross. while you are doing any type of guide utilizing Moodle as your studying administration process, this ebook is for you! powerful evaluate is among the keys to powerful guideline and profitable newcomers. Readers are anticipated to have a uncomplicated operating wisdom of Moodle and entry to a path they're instructing.
* Argues strongly for ignored method of improvement via displaying how the negative use funds in ways in which confound stereotypical notions of relief and handouts
* crew authored by means of most well known students within the improvement field
Amid all of the advanced monetary theories concerning the reasons and suggestions to poverty, one thought is so simple it sort of feels radical: simply provide cash to the terrible. regardless of its skeptics, researchers have discovered repeatedly that money transfers given to major parts of the inhabitants rework the lives of recipients. nations from Mexico to South Africa to Indonesia are giving funds on to the bad and learning that they use it correctly – to ship their little ones to college, to begin a enterprise and to feed their families.
Directly difficult an relief that prospers on complexity and mystification, with hugely paid specialists designing ever extra complex tasks, simply provide cash to the terrible bargains the dependent southern substitute – pass governments and NGOs and enable the terrible come to a decision the best way to use their cash. Stressing that money transfers aren't charity or a security web, the authors draw an overview of potent practices that paintings accurately simply because they're ordinary, assured and reasonable. This booklet, the 1st to record in this quiet revolution in an available approach, is vital analyzing for policymakers, scholars of foreign improvement and a person craving for an alternative choice to conventional poverty-alleviation equipment.
- Regulatory Pathways For Smart Grid Development in China
- Pica in Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Learning Node
- Development and the politics of human rights
- The Early Development of the Neopallial Wall and Area Choroidea in Fetal Rats: A Light and Electron Microscopic Study
- Tropical forage plants : development and use
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development (Coad Series)
Of a requirement, in other parts. A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development 16 bug-ridden part or an incorrect implementation on the other hand. can be the cause of many problems In lanuary 2000, a number of people, including Peter Coad and leff De Luca, were sitting in a room, discussing the purpose of a software development process The result of that discussion was a statement similar to Process Pain and Relief the following: The purpose of a software development process is to enable and enforce the repeatable delivery of workil1g software in a timely and cost-effective manner, supplying accurate and meaningful information to all key roles inside and outside a project with the minimum of disruption to developers, When a process emphasizes and innovation, only enforcement, and causes frustration it stifles creativity for the developers who feel their ideas are considered of no worth, On the other side of the coin, when a process emphasizes only enabling, creativity and innovation are allowed to reign unbridled, causing frustration for managers and team leaders because everyone is doing their own thing, and results do not integrate This is a constant balancing act.
Any project of any sort is little more than a collection of activities, resources, and communication channels, with at least one specific purpose or goal to achieve within a given time frame However, this is a very general definition and could define a project for building a bridge, constructing an ocean liner, or landing a mission on Mars. Therefore, more specifically, what are the components of a software development project? They certainly include: • Some statement of purpose, problem statement, or list of goals or very high-level requirements describing what the system needs to do.
The temptation when designing a process or managing a project is to treat people as though they are no more than "resources" Many traditional project management tools, unfortunately, encourage this sort of thinking. It's as though the people in project teams are interchangeable, consistent. logical. software-producing machines, but thankfully people are not machines. • People are emotional. • People are innovative. • People are fallible. • People are resourceful. • People get tired. • People can be inspired.
A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development (Coad Series) by Stephen R. Palmer, John M. Felsing